Is ConfigureOffice365.com saving you time and money?
How does adding a Partner of Record work?
- Adding a Partner of Record does not change the your subscription fee with Microsoft.
- Adding a Partner of Record does not change any support you receive from Microsoft.
- Adding a Partner of Record tells Microsoft you believe this partner is helpful and Microsoft compensates them for their work.
It takes only a few minutes to update your partner of record.
- Login into your Office365 online portal using an account with administrator access. If you don’t have this link book-marked, then go to www.office365.com and click the “Sign In” button in the top right corner.
- Click “Manage” in the Subscriptions section.
- Click your subscription plan in the list of subscriptions.
- Click “Add” in under Partner information on the Subscription details screen.
- Enter the Microsoft partner ID: and click “Check ID”. Click “OK”.
The new partner information will be displayed in the Subscription details Partner information section. Verify it is correct. If you have multiple subscriptions, repeat this for any subscriptions.
Please note that you can only have one Partner of Record for any subscription. If you’ve purchased and receive support from another partner then please leave them as your POR. You can show support for us via social networking sites!